Saturday, February 7, 2009

Felt Fun

It felt good to get my photo's of my stuffies posted. I was going to wait until all the recipients received them in the mail but most of them don't even know about this blog of mine, so I decided to go ahead and post them when I was up in the wee hours of the morning unable to sleep.

Well I had so much fun with them that I spent some time today sewing little Tea Time Bags. These lil pouches are the perfect size to hold two regular size tea bags or a tea bag and sugar. They were simple to make but I found peace in doing them. Just what the Dr. ordered. A simple project to give myself a sense of accomplishment.

Hummm now I think I will have some Tea!!

1 comment:

DALowe Artist said...

I REALLY like these little tea bag envelopes! Great job! Thanks for your comments on my blog, my friend.